[Samba] Samba Registry Configuration- Cannot open smbconf

mallapadi niranjan niranjan.ashok at gmail.com
Fri May 22 15:40:41 GMT 2009

Hi,

you seem to be right,  If i grant  "SeDiskOperatorPrivilege" rights it
works,  But i found that if i do not open any share from the samba
server and open regedit only and access the Samba registry it doesn't
work,

But if i open the samba share and then open regedit and access the
samba registry i am able open smbconf key

Thanks
Niranjan