[Samba] Re: TYPO: The Official Samba 3.2.x HOWTO and Reference Guide

oota at mail.linux.bs1.fc.nec.co.jp oota at mail.linux.bs1.fc.nec.co.jp
Tue May 12 06:31:02 GMT 2009

On Tue, May 12, 2009 at 01:06:43AM -0500, John H Terpstra - Samba Team wrote:

> Congratulations. Thank you.  Is it available in PDF?  Can you provide
> any URLs that we can add to the Samba web site?

Sorry. It is under development. Only svn source is available.
(http://svn.sourceforge.jp/view/?root=samba-jp)

But samba manpages was already fully translated.

Ver 3.2: http://www.samba.gr.jp/project/translation/3.2/htmldocs/manpages-3/index.html
Ver 3.3: http://www.samba.gr.jp/project/translation/3.3/htmldocs/manpages-3/index.html

--- Oota Toshiya ---  oota at mail.linux.bs1.fc.nec.co.jp
NEC Computers Software Operations Unit              Shiba,Minato,Tokyo
Open Source Software Platform Development Division  Japan,Earth,Solar system
(samba-jp/ldap-jp Staff,mutt-j admin,analog-jp/samba-jp postmaster)