[Samba] Problem with machine smb+winbind

Mon May 11 10:52:32 GMT 2009

On Mon, May 11, 2009 at 11:51:36AM +0200, Esteban Torres Rodriguez wrote:
> I have thats problem with machine on Redhat 4, with
> samba-3.0.25b-1.el4_6.5 and winbind.

To me this does not look like a Samba problem. It seems that
you have some kernel based access control mechanism like
SELinux or something similar not correctly configured. If
you need SELinux, please contact your RedHat support for a
correct SELinux/Samba configuration, or alternatively
disable SELinux.

Volker