[Samba] pam_winbind: user needs new password

Eric Martel shrodi+samba at gmail.com
Fri May 1 16:59:52 GMT 2009

Here it is, but be aware as I said that it's only a very ugly dirty fix
I made just to get rid of the problem.

--
Eric Martel
Québec (Québec)

Ce courriel est signé numériquement avec la clef suivante:
This e-mail is digitally signed with the following key:
  ED3F191C (key://pgp.mit.edu, http://key.ericmartel.net/)
Pour plus d'information: http://gpg.ericmartel.net/
For more info: http://www.gnupg.org/