[Samba] shared files missing after install

David Bessell (SuperU) david.bessell at collegiate.tas.edu.au
Wed Mar 25 23:54:08 GMT 2009

Thanks Volker
I still have the same problem.
The libtalloc.so.1 file is accessible in this folder but still the same message.

Any other ideas?

Mr David Bessell
Network Manager

St Michael's Collegiate School/
Phone      03 6211 4940
Fax          03 6211 4955
218 Macquarie Street
Hobart 7000

The Christ College Trust trading as ST MICHAEL'S COLLEGIATE SCHOOL CRICOS Registration No. 00482K
The contents of this email are confidential. Any unauthorised use of the contents is expressly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please advise by telephone (reverse charges) immediately and then delete/destroy the email and any printed copies. Thank you.