[Samba] vampire support for windows 2000+ domains?

Wed Mar 25 12:16:51 GMT 2009

On 3/24/2009, Guenther Deschner (gd at samba.org) wrote:
>> Is this ever going to happen? Or am I waiting in vain?

> Can you please file a bug report on this and assign to me?

Hmmm... I tried, but get the following error when I try to submit it:

"Bugzilla has suffered an internal error. Please save this page and send
it to bugzilla-maintenance at samba.org with details of what you were doing
at the time this message appeared.

undef error - Insecure dependency in exec while running with -T switch
at /usr/share/perl5/Mail/Mailer/sendmail.pm line 22."

Also, I was unable to 'assign' it to anyone (wouldn't let me in that
field), so I added your samba email addy to the CC field. I tried
submitting it without your addy in the field to in case that was causing
the above error...

I had to create a new account to do this (happy to do so), maybe it is
related?

:(