[Samba] winbindd: Exceeding 200 client connections, no idle connection found

Elvar elvar at elvar.org
Sun Mar 22 19:37:48 GMT 2009

Elder Souza wrote:
> No prob Jeremy, thanx for your help!
>
> Elder Souza
> (71) 9972-7573 / (71) 8801-5734
>

> On Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 5:47 PM, Jeremy Allison <jra at samba.org> wrote:
>

>> On Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 05:44:05PM -0300, Elder Souza wrote:
>>
>>> It has been fixed after what version? Do you know?
>>>
>> Don't have the time to check the release
>> notes right now, but it's definately fixed
>> in 3.0.32 and 3.2.4.
>>
>> Jeremy.

I just downloaded version 3.0.33 and when I view the local.h file I
still see 200 defined as the max simultaneous connections. Is it really
fixed? Some of my installations require more than 200 simultaneous
connections. I'm still using an older version but until I modified this
to 400+ I had problems.

/* Max number of simultaneous winbindd socket connections. */
#define WINBINDD_MAX_SIMULTANEOUS_CLIENTS 200