[Samba] Can SAMBA make a kerberos keytab on Solaris 10?

Rob LaRose robl at imaginaryforces.com
Wed Mar 18 21:17:41 GMT 2009

Hi Edward,

	Thanks for the link.  Creating a computer account & keytab on the
Windows side and copying it back to the Solaris works for my other
services (ssh, etc.) but net ads join clobbers the existing account
and creates a new one which no longer matches the keytab.  Is there a
way to get samba / net ads join to just use the existing kerberos
setup / keytab and NOT try to create a new account?

--Rob