[Samba] help - logon script

yudi shiddiq yudi.shiddiq at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 17 11:37:55 GMT 2009

Hello everybody...

I need help about logon script, this time i want to change time format from 12 format to 24 format on pc client.
I'm using samba 3.0.20 on PDC and the client is mostly win xp but we have pc with os win ME too.

I change from logon.exe that i put on every user directory which has script like this

REGEDIT4

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\International]

"iTime"="1"
"sTimeFormat"="HH:mm:ss "

But when i try to login the time format doesn't change it still in 12 format, i've tried many times but still the same.

Is there any clue...

I'm sorry if there is any mistake on my english.:)

Thx