[Samba] Error trying to create LOCAL groups & Users

vishesh kumar linuxtovishesh at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 05:53:52 GMT 2009

Dear Mike

Edit /etc/nsswitch.conf file, this file is reponsible for local system
authentication, nsswitch.conf should look like following, but remember to
store original nsswitch.conf file before editing.

passwd : files
shadow: files
group: files

After creating users restore original nsswitch.conf file

thanks