[Samba] Howto force all users of a samba domain controller to change their password ?

Miguel Medalha miguelmedalha at sapo.pt
Wed Mar 11 13:14:04 GMT 2009

> Since I got no answer, does it means that there is no possibility to force all
> users to change their password the next time they will connect to the domain ?

It is possible, at least with LDAP. Now, I need to find a way to explain
how. I am in a hurry now. I will try to come back with some answer.

Meanwhile, get Windows NT4 "User Manager" (it comes with "Server Tools")
and look at what it offers you.

http://download.microsoft.com/download/winntwks40/utility/7/nt4/en-us/srvtools.exe