[Samba] Complex [homes] rule

Dale Schroeder dale at BriannasSaladDressing.com
Tue Mar 10 18:23:01 GMT 2009

David,

What about approaching this from another angle? Using posix permissions,
create a special place for the postgrad user directories.

mkdir /home/postgrad
chmod 750 /home/postgrad
chown root:postgrad /home/postgrad

[homes]
path = /home/postgrad/%U
valid users = @postgrad

Ensure that the user subdirectories in /home/postgrad are 700.

Maybe?

Dale