[Samba] Complex [homes] rule

David Markey dmarkey at dodds.dmarkey.com
Tue Mar 10 17:18:52 GMT 2009

I really think i have explained the situation enough and its not that
complex. I only want the users in the postgrad group to get access to
their home directories via samba but i dont want them to be able to
access anyone elses.

include = %D%w%S.smb.conf wont work, that would obviosly mean id need
an include for for every user in the postgrad group i.e.
DOMAINdmarkey.smb.conf DOMAINjoebloggs.smb.conf which is not what i
want.