RE [Samba] Complex [homes] rule

Stéphane PURNELLE stephane.purnelle at corman.be
Tue Mar 10 15:55:14 GMT 2009

Hi,

In other word (if I understand), each users (%D%w%S) have access to her
home directory and postgard group must be able to access to all homes
folder ?
If you want this, is preferable to create a other share witn the path of
home directory and put access to postgrad on this share

be carrefull : homes share is particular !

Stéphane PURNELLE                         stephane.purnelle at corman.be
Service Informatique       Corman S.A.           Tel : 00 32 087/342467

samba-bounces+stephane.purnelle=corman.be at lists.samba.org a écrit sur
10/03/2009 16:46:01 :