[Samba] How to allow only particular users to logon to a particular computer?

FC Mario Patty fcmario76 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 10:51:46 GMT 2009

Hi, I've follow your link but it only applies to windows 2000 server.
Beside, I'd already try "Logon Locally" (I won't use Deny logon locally
because it will reverse "Logon Locally" and prevent local administrator to
logon) before I sent email to this mlist. I also add domain user via control
panel but they all got no use. :( I still hope that samba may saves me. :D

Kind regards,