[Samba] PDC -> BDC Question

Nick Pappin npappin at latahfcu.org
Thu Jun 25 18:44:39 GMT 2009

I have a full ldap backend so the bdc is the slave to the pdc. I am just
wondering what I can copy I found a list at
http://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Frequently_Asked_Questions of what all of
the tdb's have in them but it isn't really clear what is server agnostic and
which is needs to be individual to each server. So I am wondering how should
I be copying these from my pdc should I just have the pdc overwrite
everything or should I have the bdc create the files as well and have it run
with its own files?

--
W. Nick Pappin