[Samba] ubuntu, samba and users autheticated over AD

Matthias Grimm eisofen at eisofen.de
Mon Jun 22 16:05:56 GMT 2009

Am 22.06.2009 13:54, schrieb Gabriel Petrescu:
> Hi:)

Hi,

The 'best', let's say, which worked for me from the start, is this one:
http://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Samba_%26_Active_Directory

It's fairly generic, but worked on CentOS 5.3. From the last post I
would say: badly screwed, better start from scratch and stick with one
howto, understand what you're doing and allways do small steps.

Cheers

Matthias