[Samba] Samba+Ldap problems

dogbert at infinito.it dogbert at infinito.it
Wed Jun 3 10:00:58 GMT 2009

Thanks Oliver,
I will check all the files in /etc/pam.d

My problems are with samba, but after a little troubleshooting I think that
some of them are originated at PAM/Ldap level, so I'm checking this first.
I've followed the guide taken from Ubuntu site:
https://help.ubuntu.com/8.10/serverguide/C/network-authentication.html

I think that if I can succeed in authenticating via shell or ssh I can then
rule-out pam issues and work on samba configuration.

Thanks,
Riccardo