[Samba] No responses, not a one?

Wikked one wikked1 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 28 10:11:53 MDT 2009

Additionally here's an error from the target system when I make an attempt to mount CIFS from another system.
To refresh I am currently mounting a share with the mount -t smbfs.....in order to
backup to it, I have been unable to mount the share with either command.
As I look at the error message I notice CIFS_LINUX_DOMAIN...should this
have my actual domain name ?
[2009/07/26 09:10:49,  0] auth/auth_domain.c:domain_client_validate(326)
  domain_client_validate: unable to validate password for user 'administrator' in domain CIFS_LINUX_DOM to Domain controller AMPERE. Error was NT_STATUS_NO_SUCH_USER.

Thanks