[Samba] No responses, not a one?

Wikked one wikked1 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 28 09:14:55 MDT 2009

Good Morning List,
                    After an upgrade to 3.3.6 on my CentOS 5.3 system I now cannot access the share at all. I get the following console error message :
[2009/07/26 08:35:52,  0] lib/smbldap.c:smb_ldap_start_tls(656)
  Failed to issue the StartTLS instruction: Connect error

I looked for this parameter in the smb.conf file (Start TLS) but I think it's an LDAP config file
(slapd.conf ?) If some can save me the trouble ,at any rate I can't access this system with any client....(hopefully it's related to the TLS option?)
Thanks