[Samba] Question on Samba and Sun Directory Server 5.2

John Goubeaux goubeaux at education.ucsb.edu
Wed Jul 22 15:54:06 MDT 2009

Gary,

I recently configured a build of Samba 3.3.4 to auth/integrate with
an existing SUN DS 5.2 ( with users already in the DS)  and would be
happy to provide you with my notes as this should help you move in
the right direction. The schema update file John Terpstra refers to
was useful to me as well.

Lemme dig my notes up and ship em to you.

-john