[Samba] File Size Limit - Why/How?

Larry Velez larry at sinu.com
Wed Jul 22 14:21:28 MDT 2009

Lance,

I know you are in the middle of this and this is not very helpful but for future reference:

If you have critical Samba support needs,  I would recommend you contract a samba support company.   It is what we do and we are able to react to emergencies immediately when necessary when we put the right resources in place.

I would highly recommend http://sernet.de and http://tummy.com

| Larry Velez | www.sinu.com |