[Samba] Deploying apps via policy

Mister Olli mister.olli at googlemail.com
Mon Jul 20 15:54:31 MDT 2009

Hi,

yes I've seen quite the same that network browsing does not show the
server.
This is kind of 'uncomfortable' but my users just live with it, as they
don't really have another choice.

Could you manage to try if a franky build would fix that? I'm curious
but horrible out of time to play with samba right now :-((

Regards,
---
Mr. Olli