[Samba] Deploying apps via policy

Mister Olli mister.olli at googlemail.com
Mon Jul 20 15:52:20 MDT 2009

Hi,

depends on what your config should look like, as some parameters aren't
implemented.

AD stuff works great. for the rest I would recommend installing samba4,
creating config and let 'testparm' have a look at it.

It tell's you whenever there's an unknown parameter. if it's something
you really can't live without you know that you need franky ;-))

I didn't test franky, but from my understanding you only have one config
file, so IMHO it seems as the best (full working) solution right now.

Regards,
---
Mr. Olli