[Samba] login.bat has error?

Norberto Bensa nbensa at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 14:04:44 MDT 2009

On Fri, Jul 10, 2009 at 4:23 PM, Mohsen
Pahlevanzadeh<mohsen at pahlevanzadeh.org> wrote:
> I have configure all of them.But you remind me hash of
> smbldap_bind.conf, i input clear text password.May i input hash of my
> password?

AFAIK, you need clear text passwords.

What about your ACLs? Does DN have permission to write? Are you sure
you have not made a typo somewhere? Do you have the samba.schema in
place?

The error you posted is -apparently- from Samba. When you run
smbldap-useradd from CLI, does it gives an error?

Can you run "smbldap-useradd somebody"?

Remember that computers are users too, so nss_base_passwd
(/etc/ldap.conf) must be configured so it can return entries in
ou=users and ou=computers (in your case it must be nss_base_passwd
dc=mylove?sub)

BTW, are you running:

smbldap-useradd -w debian$

or