[Samba] Simple group question...‏

suphakit at gmx.com suphakit at gmx.com
Thu Jul 9 23:18:19 MDT 2009

Hi,
This works for me ,you can try.

After join computer to domain  then log on to Windows Xp with local
administrator account and go to control panel -> addusers (select
account from your domain) -> Grant access level to your domain account
as "Administrator".

Or you can use "net" command to do this.

Open a cmd shell, then execute:

C:\> net localgroup administrators /add MYDOMAIN\tom

Regards,
Tom

samba-bounces+hypermonk=hotmail.com at lists.samba.org on behalf of steve