[Samba] Samba 3.4 on Centos 5.3

Niklas Saers niklas at saers.com
Thu Jul 9 02:17:17 MDT 2009

Hi Kasper,

On Jul 9, 2009, at 9:13 AM, Kasper Sacharias Eenberg wrote:
> In my humble opinion it's wise to choose the package from your
> distribution.

I would, but I need functionality that was introduced with Samba 3.2,
and since the only package I can find is 3.0.33, that's not an option.
Are there other package-repositories than the default I can use that
perhaps have a newer version of Samba?

> They are in the repo because they are stable (That's how it works in
> debian anyways).

There have been many Samba releases since 3.0.33, I should expect they
are stable? :-)

Cheers

	Nik