[Samba] Re: can't access samba PDC after power cut

Leonardo Carneiro lscarneiro at veltrac.com.br
Tue Jul 7 10:42:13 GMT 2009

yes, i can. i have other services relying on ldap, and they are running
fine.
the samba server indeed starts, but a 'smbclient -L 127.0.0.1 -U
lscarneiro' returns me the following message:

    Connection to 127.0.0.1 failed (Error NT_STATUS_CONNECTION_REFUSED)

i'm already going nuts with this. every user on my network is screaming
in my phone =S

tks in advance for any help

--

*Leonardo de Souza Carneiro*