[Samba] Re: Samba 3.0.28a on Ubuntu LTS 8.01 and Vista sp1 offline files (now testing with Samba 3.2.7).

Gavin Henry gavin.henry at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 20:09:29 GMT 2009

No, 3.2.7 didn't help. Still creating these .tmp files

We're testing with a cloned VM and a new Vista SP1 VM to see if it's
the PC. It worked fine, but when the suspect PC goes back tp syncing
against a Vista PC with Shares no .tmp files are created. So this must
be something the Samba is/isn't doing.

--
Sent from my mobile device

http://www.suretecsystems.com/services/openldap/