[Samba] List search question

Troy Heidner theidner.mail at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 17:52:13 GMT 2009

Hello everyone,

I'm a new member here at Samba lists.  I've been a lightweight Samba user
for several years, but now I am investigating replacing our Active Directory
domain with a pure Samba domain.  I already have a few questions, but before
I start posting them I though I'd ask about searching the list archives.  I
might be missing something here, but I haven't found a way to do it?  I
found the list archives, but it would be impractical to "browse" through all
the historical postings to find an answer.  Surely there is a way to search
that I haven't found?  If so, I'd love some pointers.  Then I can search for
answers to my questions before I begin posting them here.  I don't want to
rehash old topics if it's not necessary.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Troy