[Samba] Samba 3.0.23d + winbind

orlandox omarquina at neotechgw.com
Thu Jan 22 14:05:57 GMT 2009

Hi, your active directory use Kerberos or LDAP, for authenticate the
users?,
   if kerberos use:
     security = ads
     plus other configurations for kerberos support

   if ldap use
     security = domain
     password server = netbiosName or dnsName or hosts. No ip address,
here not resolve that

Check this link, it is in spanish, but its an example, in the samba.org
how to, appear somethink like that, in english
http://proyectofedora.org/wiki/index.php/Proxies/Squid/Squid_en_dominios_Windows#Archivos_de_configuraci.C3.B3n