[Samba] Samba + Windows 2003 problem

Allgood, John jallgood at ohl.com
Fri Jan 16 21:24:46 GMT 2009

Hey Guys

I have an interesting problem  We are running a Samba server  on a RHEL5
server. We have users that connect to an Citrix server/Windows 2003
across a 3MB pipe. From that Citrix desktop they access the Samba file
server running locally. Intermittently the Citrix Server will crash. It
appears to happen when files are being saved to and from the samba
server. I was just curious if anyone on the list has heard of a similar
problem.

Thanks

John Allgood

Senior Systems Administrator

Turbo, division of OHL

2251 Jesse Jewell Pky. NE

Gainesville, GA 30507

tel: (678) 989-3051  fax: (770) 531-7878

jallgood at ohl.com <mailto:jallgood at ohl.com>

www.ohl.com <http://www.ohl.com>