[Samba] confusing samba log entries

Bostjan Vilfan bostjanv at alum.mit.edu
Wed Jan 14 20:51:03 GMT 2009

Hello,
Thanks for responding to my post. Regarding the log entries, I tried the suggestion proposed by Kums; but it did not change the log. However, on reading the message refered to by Dale (http://lists.samba.org/archive/samba/2006-September/125552.html ), I obtained the impression that the messages I was concerned with are not really important. In fact, I managed to solve my original problem (having to do with Lenovo's Rescure and Restore) without touching Samba.
Regards,
bostjanv