[Samba] Host with multiple names

Avron Gray agray at aeso.ca
Wed Jan 14 19:47:10 GMT 2009

I should add the following:
The host has been joined to ADS with the actual hostname
The host is sharing fine via this hostname/IP

Attempting to connect via the host's alias / alternate IP address
results in the following error message:
"The trust relationship between this workstation and the primary domain
failed."

Cheers,

- Avron