[Samba] ms access db strange problem.

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Wed Jan 14 11:08:24 GMT 2009

Hi,

Im having a strang problem.
Im trying to get my access database made accessable on samba 2.0.26a.

Its a simpel database, 3 tables and throug some html files accessed.

Om my current samba server 3.0.26a ( debian etch ), i get a blank page
when accessing the webpage ( and database through webpage )

Im also testing with a new samba server running 3.2.5 ( debian lenny )
this server has a copy of the smb.conf of the old server and on
this server it works ok.

can someone tell me what exactly solved the problem on 3.2.5.
some code in samba ??

and it that code patchable against 3.0.26a.

Greetz,..

Louis