Re: [Samba] Samba performance issue

ales-76 at seznam.cz ales-76 at seznam.cz
Mon Jan 12 06:31:58 GMT 2009

Hi Fabien,

I haven't tried FUSE, and to be honest I will not. I doubt that the performace will even match cifs or smbfs implementation. I would say that file systems in user space are good for development or special applications, not for general purpose. Anyway I you are to try it out please let me know what you find.

Thank you

Ales