[Samba] How workstation get authenticated in DC

Jacky Wu/UFL - ICIL jackyyjwu at icil.net
Mon Jan 12 03:48:01 GMT 2009

Dear All,

I found that the "add machine script" in samba configuration file is used to create a computer account in samba database, but I still do not know where PC store the authentication password, and the process of authentication for a PC in samba.

Any hints/explanations are highly appreciated!

Best Regards,
Jacky Wu/UFL - ICIL

    _____