[Samba] Samba performance issue

Fabien azertyzero at free.fr
Thu Jan 8 14:27:53 GMT 2009

Thanks for the information.

Do you know why the smbclient, although faster, is not fast enough to go
over 80Mo/s ?

Is there any plan to do the fiddly work on the smbfs implementation to
make it as fast as smbclient ? :)

I didn't try the fuse implemtations yet. I found two : "SMB for Fuse"
and "usmb". I going to try them when possible.

Has anyone already tried them ?

Thanks !

Fabien