[Samba] Server crashes every hour at mass logout, smbd at 100% CPU

malte.mueller at ewetel.net malte.mueller at ewetel.net
Mon Feb 23 12:12:40 GMT 2009

Hi,
i changed the loglevel to 4 and saw several messages pointing me to
the saba howto. The logfile was overwritten after server reboot (i
didn't have time to save it), but all these errors occured after a
user tried to access a misconfigured cups printer queue (backend and
directory didn't exist). I deleted the printer and the systems _seems_
to run fine now. Is there any test in the samba testsuite that would
have reproduced that error?

Thanks,
M. Mueller