[Samba] The way things used to work...

Mon Feb 16 16:33:45 GMT 2009

On 2/16/2009 7:31 AM, Dragan Lukic wrote:
> Can anyone help me?
>
> I cannot imagine why is my question so hard....
>
> Looks like I will have to make at least one post to this thread each day until
> I finally get a reply/solution.

Doing that will likely get you totally ignored by most everyone here...
being 'in your face' is not generally a good idea when it comes to free
support for free software.

> 123 days with no solution, well my patience is getting thin...

I've seen at least 2 or 3 responses with suggestions to your LAST rant,
but no response from YOU.

> Please help me get this working in new samba....

There is paid support available, and it sounds like this is what you
really want:

http://us1.samba.org/samba/support/

--

Best regards,