[Samba] Strange issue with Samba + LDAP + Domain Member
bryan.celentano at ultracontrols.aero
Sun Feb 15 17:27:21 GMT 2009
I keep posting but no replies yet, this is a new issue, the rest I seem to
I have an odd issue:
* When I do net rpc join the PDC creates the account, and puts it into
LDAP, which looks fine.
* I then can access the domain and winbind works fine from the Domain
* On the PDC I see the following error: "pdb_get_group_sid: Failed to
find Unix account for member$"
* So I had a look into the nss_ldap and found it wasn't searching the
ou=computers, so I added this in, and the error goes.
* Then I have a new issue, the domain member and winbind fails with
* So I remove the nss_ldap entry for the ou=computers and it all works
Has anyone come across this issue? Any help would be great.
This message has been scanned for malware by SurfControl plc. www.surfcontrol.com
More information about the samba