[Samba] File locking problem involving Samba, Clearcase, and Cygwin

Kathy banshee135 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 23:43:50 GMT 2009

Based on what Rob said (and what I'm reading about oplocks in the
Using Samba guide), I decided to put the oplocks = no into each
individual share.  I won't know until Monday until the test group
tries some test runs if it makes any difference or not.  I was
assuming if in global it would be applied to all shares, but perhaps
that's not the case.  So we'll see.

Kathy