[Samba] User Manager for Domains -- Groups not showing

Ray Klassen rayklassen at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 16:05:26 GMT 2009

Ok. I installed LAM. It happily sees all groups etc. because it's
accessing them directly through ldap. There doesn't seem to be a
utility there to 'fix errors'

It's when you access the information via samba (i.e. RPC) that you
can't get a group list. The list is the only information I've found
you can't get via RPC and the list is available elsewhere, (getent,
LAM, net groupmap, etc.) so it doesn't cripple me, but I'd like to
setup USER MANAGER for DOMAINS for my user admin person if I can.