[Samba] DNS update via trusted machine account

Robert LeBlanc robert at leblancnet.us
Tue Dec 29 09:33:54 MST 2009

Not sure if you need to export the key. If you run 'net ads dns register -P'
it will use the machine account. You can put that in the script that runs
when there is a network change. I'm not near a machine right now, but Debian
has it in /etc/network/.

Robert LeBlanc

On Dec 29, 2009 7:48 AM, "Александр Р. Фахрутдинов" <alex_mgsm at mail.ru>