[Samba] Fw: W2KSP4 Problem

Zoolook nbensa at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 20:30:34 MST 2009

2009/12/22 Javier Colella <jacolella at afip.gov.ar>:
> Approval by host-seeking was gone (samba + ldap approval) when we try to
> pass it on to production and did not work. then tested the following mix-:
> Samba (approval) + ldap (production), did not work
> Samba (production) + ldap (approval), did not work
> Samba + ldap (production) did not work

I'm having some trouble trying to understand your message.

approval = test/prueba ?
host-seeking... Perhaps network browsing?

If I take into account those assumptions, then:

samba+ldap in "prueba" was working. Then you moved from "prueba" into
production but it didn't work.

Was it the same domain (name)? If so, had it the same SID?