[Samba] Fw: W2KSP4 Problem

Javier Colella jacolella at afip.gov.ar
Tue Dec 22 08:23:29 MST 2009

Approval by host-seeking was gone (samba + ldap approval) when we try to
pass it on to production and did not work. then tested the following mix-:
Samba (approval) + ldap (production), did not work
Samba (production) + ldap (approval), did not work
Samba + ldap (production) did not work
and most unusual Samba + ldap (approval) that was walking, did not work,
probably something we touched but really do not know.
With WinXP and Win2003 Server works great ...

If anyone has any idea where to look, really appreciate it ..

  _____