[Samba] new user can't log

Leonardo Carneiro lscarneiro at veltrac.com.br
Mon Dec 21 05:48:07 MST 2009

Hi Zoolook and others.

Indeed, the smbldap.conf  was with the wrong sid. i've changed, but i do
not have a terminal server to test remote. once i get in there i'll
test, but i'm pretty confident that this was the problem. tks a lot!

*Leonardo de Souza Carneiro*
*Veltrac - Tecnologia em Logística.*
lscarneiro at veltrac.com.br <mailto:lscarneiro at veltrac.com.br>
http://www.veltrac.com.br <http://www.veltrac.com.br/>
/Fone Com.: (43)2105-5601/
/Av. Higienópolis 1601 Ed. Eurocenter Sl. 803/
/Londrina- PR/
/Cep: 86015-010/