[Samba] new user can't log

Leonardo Carneiro lscarneiro at veltrac.com.br
Fri Dec 18 13:36:58 MST 2009

The database from ldap was a copy from another domain, that existed in
another network. i've done a slapcat in the old domain and did a slapadd
in this new one (both domain have the same name). But this happened
about 2 years ago. After a samba and ldap upgrade via apt-get, the
duplicated domains message start to pop (abouth 3 months ago). Just now
i've solved, but now, this =S.

I'll try some of the stuff you guys sugested me.

tks and sorry for my poor english.

*Leonardo de Souza Carneiro*
*Veltrac - Tecnologia em Logística.*
lscarneiro at veltrac.com.br <mailto:lscarneiro at veltrac.com.br>
http://www.veltrac.com.br <http://www.veltrac.com.br/>
/Fone Com.: (43)2105-5601/
/Av. Higienópolis 1601 Ed. Eurocenter Sl. 803/
/Londrina- PR/
/Cep: 86015-010/