[Samba] Configure a linux client to be a member of a Samba Domain and allow users from Domain to sign on.

Ryan Davis rrdavis at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 22:57:33 MST 2009

Hi,

I have a Samba server setup as a PDC.  I have a mostly Windows client in the
domain.  I have one linux client that I configured and joined the domain.
However, after joining the domain, I can't login with any of the domain
users.
I have the SMB.conf configured on the client side as security=domain
What else do I have to do to allow smb users to login to the linux box?  I
searched google but the most I find is how to configure PDCs

Thanks