[Samba] Migrating an NT4 domain to a Samba PDC - How to limit users access to only certain machines?

Jason Somers jason at redbarncomputers.com
Wed Dec 16 11:34:45 MST 2009

Hello!
We are converting an old windows NT domain to a Samba domain. All
appears well in testing, however we need to limit certain users to have
permission only to log in to their specific workstation.

If someone tried logging into my workstation with their account (even
though their account is a valid domain account) - I need it to reject
the attempt.

Is there an easy way to do this? Is it even possible?
Thanks!
-Jason

PS - I have set up the PDC on ClearOS 5.1 (which is the successor to
ClarkConnect)

Jason Somers
Network Administrator
Red Barn Technology Group, Inc.